In real estate, there is tons of competition. You must stand out from the crowd in order to succeed in this industry. How you market your brand and your properties is key to your growth and success.
Below are 5 ways to stand out from other real estate agents.
Video is not only here to stay, it is one of the key marketing platforms that you need to be on. With that being said, it is not necessarily the best for lead generation but for building your brand. When it comes to doing business with anyone, people will go with those they trust and know. By using video, you are able to put your brand out there for prospective clients to get to know you. At least the virtual you. One of the first things you should do if you have not already, is put a video at the top of every page on your website. It is a great way to build both trust and rapport.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when putting together a video:
- Watch your tone.
- Pay attention to your body language.
- Only 10% of communication is based on the content.
All this means that people care more about how you say something than what you are saying.
2. Create a Killer Marketing Plan
To really kill it as a real estate agent, you need to have a rock solid marketing plan. This involves not only your listings but marketing your brand as well. This should involve networking, social media, email marketing and more. When it comes to marketing your properties, real estate flyers are still one of the most effective mediums to use. Just be sure to use high quality images along with all the details about the property. You want it to be both compelling and comprehensive and you will no doubt sell that property in no time.
3.Build up your personal brand
Your personal brand is key in growing your business. Even more important, though, is the visual branding you use. The brain processes visual content faster than text so this is a key part of your marketing.
A great way to brand yourself is with your logo. This will be how people associate your company name so it needs to be both professional and unique. Here are some other benefits:
- They help clients recognize your business easily and will help build trust.
- They help create consistency between your message and your identity.
- As people get to know you and your brand, your referral business will pick up.
4. Work on improving the client experience
Take a moment to look at the workflow between you and your client. Are there areas you can improve on? You will be surprised how the smallest changes can result in the biggest impact. Here are some ways to make sure you are giving your clients their best experience:
- Show your enthusiasm – You want your clients to know how dedicated your to helping them buy or sell a home.
- Be an expert – It is not enough to have a licence and sell a home. You need to stay abreast of trends as well as training. Knowledge is power.
- Listen attentively to your clients – Understand their needs clearly.
- Always be responsive- This not only goes for current clients but those that are potential leads. Everyone expects a timely response.
5. Consider hiring a coach
Not everyone needs one, but hiring a real estate coach can be the catalyst some agents need to take their business to the next level. Working with a coach will provide you with both mentorship and accountability. They can help push you out of your comfort zone and help you see areas of growth that you might otherwise had missed.
Strategy and passion are essential if you want to really become a top real estate agent. The above tips will help you stand out from the competition. The key thing to remember is to always keep the momentum going and strive to be the best. It is all about your mindset.